- Go to https://playlearnstem.com and click on the Software/Download menu.
- Once on install RobotCoding page, find the correct software for your OS and click to download.
- Double Click on the downloaded file to begin installation BEFORE connecting the USB dongle to the computer’s USB port.
- (For Windows) double-click RobotCoding-winxx-version.exe. The software will start to installation.
- USB Dongle Device driver will start to install once RobotCoding software is installed.
**If you already installed the device driver, you can click on “No” or “Cancel” button so you don’t need to install the device driver again.
- Once downloaded, try starting the program by double-click on the Robotcoding program icon.
**RobotCoding software will be in C:\RobotCoding folder by default.
- In MacOS, open the program by double-clicking RobotCoding-xxx.dmg. Once you do it, RobotCoding installation software USB Dongle will open. Install RobotCoding software first then USB Dongle driver.
- Select RobotCoding-xxx.pkg, right-click on it, and select the sub-menu “Open With – Installer.” Install RobotCoding software.
* If you double-click instead of right-clicking the sub-menu “Open With – Install” for RobotCoding-xxx.pkg, it won’t open. In this case, go to “System Preference – Security & Privacy” à Click “Open” on “Allow Apps download from:”
- To install the USB Dongle driver, double-click on SilLABsUSBDriverDisk.dmg file. A new window will open that includes the files about the driver installation. Double-click on Silicon Labs VCP Driver.pkg.
- Check to ensure your software has been installed. Double-click on the RobotCoding icon to start the program.
*Robot Coding software will be located on /Applications/RobotCoding.app by default.
- This is what RobotCoding software start page looks like.